Honda Prius holds up pretty well

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB-5

Reaction score
My wife was a first responder on a wreck yesterday....aka it happened right behind her and her James Bond like driving skills saved our relatively new car. After making sure everyone was okay and the cops and emt on the way she snapped a few pics.

dscn1812.jpg
[/url][/img]

Anyway, I'd say the Honda held up pretty well as far as the crash goes...I would have never guessed it. By the way, everybody was fine. Not a cut, scratch, bruise or contusion to be had.

Wow that's not something you see everyday (thank goodness), glad no one was injured.

that's what happens when the front of your car looks like a ramp.

Looking a bit closer I thing the truck is trying to mount the little Prius.

EJinVA":lcywfy10 said:
Them would be sum uggggly babbys

bruins":9vvhotw5 said:
that's what happens when the front of your car looks like a ramp.
I have ALWAYS thought that. i used to have a Dodge Caravan like that and I always said, if you rear end someone, they are going to wind up on top of you. I was just really surprised to see the Prius didn't buckle or cave in.

Sorry for the triple post, shant happen again.

Here is the car that caused it.

Jeep hit the prius, Prius hit the truck, truck hit a pontiac that I have no pic of. If the wifey had not slammed on the gas the pontiac would have hit her.

EJinVA":duivq495 said:
RB-5":duivq495 said:
EJinVA":duivq495 said:
Them would be sum uggggly babbys
Let's see, the Prius is a Hybrid so what kind of offspring would this produce?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_(biology)
It would have F1 vigor so it would be bigger than the parents....the first generation would be great. then it's just a matter of proper breeding down the line and we can make a whole fleet of weird pri-trucks. Each one to sever a different purpose.

OMG!!! like the others, I'm glad there were no injuries or fatalities!

Justpipes":a4u3xzgd said:
EJinVA":a4u3xzgd said:
Wow. Lucky there were no injuries.
What the hell is a Honda Prius though:
http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/
Asking the same question, I thought a Prius is a Toyota product?
Well excuuuuuse me hybrid car police!!! LOL I can't believe I miised that...I looked at that post for a while and was like....I don't get it. Not one of my brightest days for sure :lol!: :lol!:

RB-5":oeu36pd1 said:
Justpipes":oeu36pd1 said:
EJinVA":oeu36pd1 said:
Wow. Lucky there were no injuries.
What the hell is a Honda Prius though:
http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/
Asking the same question, I thought a Prius is a Toyota product?
Well excuuuuuse me hybrid car police!!! LOL I can't believe I miised that...I looked at that post for a while and was like....I don't get it. Not one of my brightest days for sure :lol!: :lol!:
You caint git nothing by this here bunch

Great to hear everybody was ok, including your wife.

That is a Toyota Pruis.

What was the douchebag doig backing up fast enough to run over the Toyota and shove it into the other guy behind him??? :lol: :lol:

(never ever admit fault)

puros_bran":8ewk4agw said:
What was the douchebag doig backing up fast enough to run over the Toyota and shove it into the other guy behind him??? :lol: :lol:

(never ever admit fault)
:lol!: :lol!: