Hookah

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I smoke hookah occasionally. It's a sweet and very fruity change up from my usual pipe and cigars.

Yes, you can also smoke them tombeki style which is more cigar like. Very versatile smoking machines. Easy to build your own or cheep to buy because of all the legalization of pot. Seems every convience store in Denver has at least one for sale.

What specifically do you need to know?

Jim

My wife and I enjoy it from time to time. What's the question about it?

I just had a very nice one I wanted to sell but wanted it to go to a good home it's, I would say 2 or 3 foot tall maby more cobalt blue and silver nice one. Dint k owner if this was the place wanted to put my feelers out

Arky, if you want to sell it, best too also post a picture.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

That's a real beauty you posted. I can't imagine it would hang about for long.

Jim

My smaller one has had interest shown. Bigger one not yet I'm willing to just do tobacco trade on it make me a offer and we can negotiate

had 2 one for decoration and 1 to use, sadly the use one got broke on last house move. I'm already planning a trip back to north Africa again and pick up a few more. the taste is phenomenal and nothing like tobacco

My wife wants me to keep the big one she said she might use it idk if it sits around to long I'll post it again it is a 160 Dollar hookah