HOOOOO BABY!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
University of Louisville Cardinals ARE your BIG EAST Mens Basketball Champions!!!!!! Again. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Down by 16 at one point.. came back and won by 17.. Tell me that doesn't show heart.

Watch out for Syracuse in the Tourney.. They are badarse!

No excuses for Syracuse, they got whooped good. We were at the bar and the last I saw, SU was ahead by 16.

I bet Boeheim was in a bar afterwards.

Should have been worse actually... The only Card that played was Harrell. Everyone else seemed to be on cruise control.

Tough row to hoe in our bracket though..For both teams... 'Cuse has to get by Indiana.. Lou has to get by Duke.. Assuming they both get that far of course, it is March.

I think syracuse has had a lot of trouble in the past playing some of the central and midwest teams. SU has got years of scouting and competing with the big east teams and know the ins and outs, but the different styles and paces from elsewhere seem to disrupt them.

Can I be a bit of a sore winner for just a minute...

University Of Louisville Cardinals Men's Basketball Team #1 overall seed in the 2013 NCAA Basketball Tournament! Woooooo Hooooo!

yeah yeah, whoop it up while you can. I'm sure they'll make it to the final four.