Hope All Are Doing Well

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjwmsu

Reaction score
Been awhile since I posted, but have been reading some.

Little over a year since the bypass. Have not smoked a bowl since, but boy do I miss it.

Kept my pipes and still clench them now and again. The good smell still lingers in them.

I can't bear to sell them.

Wonder if I'm the only one that gave up the smoking, but still love and miss it enough to stay interested in pipes thru here and keeping my pipes.

Any other gluttons for punishment out there like me?

Cheers boys, and when you light up, enjoy a puff or 2 for me and the ones like me.

gjwmsu":hk1k7jxh said:
Been awhile since I posted, but have been reading some.

Little over a year since the bypass. Have not smoked a bowl since, but boy do I miss it.

Kept my pipes and still clench them now and again. The good smell still lingers in them.

I can't bear to sell them.

Wonder if I'm the only one that gave up the smoking, but still love and miss it enough to stay interested in pipes thru here and keeping my pipes.

Any other gluttons for punishment out there like me?

Cheers boys, and when you light up, enjoy a puff or 2 for me and the ones like me.
Glad to see you back and hear your doing well and hope your able to stay that way.
I have cut back some and I can't give a reason for it, just slowed down. I'm glad your able to stay away from things that harm your health, just wish sometimes I could do the same. Stay healthy sir, I'm sure if you have family they'll agree they need you around for awhile. ;)

Thanks... yep got an 11, 8, and 1 year old.

I gave it up for them, not me

hobie1dog":rh62xxhm said:
Ever thought about just doing one bowl, once a month?
Ha! Yes, every damn day, but I'm afraid I'd probably be like the alcoholic who probably shouldn't have a one glass of whisky once a month.

I had planned on smoking a bowl every year on the anniversary of my surgery, but made myself drop that plan for the same reason.

Cheers!

gjwmsu":k9z79dwg said:
hobie1dog":k9z79dwg said:
Ever thought about just doing one bowl, once a month?
Ha! Yes, every damn day, but I'm afraid I'd probably be like the alcoholic who probably shouldn't have a one glass of whisky once a month.

I had planned on smoking a bowl every year on the anniversary of my surgery, but made myself drop that plan for the same reason.

Cheers!
Good for you sir! Your a lot wiser then most and have got more fortitude then me. ;)