Hope all my green brothers had a merry Saint Patrick's day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay_Williams

Reaction score
a belly full of Jameson and creamy stout, potato's and cabbage and I can honestly call it a good Saint's day

Hope all had the same

Éirinn go Brách

Had some bratwurst I found in the back of the fridge,,,,it was a little green but tasty,,,
Scarfed down a green salad with anchovie dressing,,,started feeling a little green,,,
Finished with greens and beans

,,,and a bowl of 3P,,,,a fine day

Yep... a great day here. First I learned that the defective and improperly stored and installed Hardie siding on my new under construction house is all going to be removed replaced. Then had a 14th consecutive annual attendance at McGee's pub in Anderson, SC with a bowl of lamb stew, soda bread and 1 Harp, 1 Smitticks and 1 Guiness to wash it down. Great live music by T.J. Lanaghan. Safe trip home followed by a Crab cake sandwich for supper.

Jim

a sample-
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QV4eubz6WjI" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yep, did the corned beef cabbage and potatoes for friends who had (god help me as I write this) never had that meal before. Made some bread from scratch (another mind blowing thing for my friends). Booze, of course. And, as I have done before bed for 8 years on march 17th, I smoked my 2003 St. Patrick's Peterson bent apple.

Very satisfying.

Mmmmm, corned beef and cabbage.... I love it. But do you know how hard it is to find that in México?? As you can probably guess, St. Paddy´s Day isn´t a real big one down here...

:lol!: :lol!:

yeah gotta do the Irish soda bread with potatoes and cabbage, good pint of a choice stout and some after dinner Irish flake and call my uncle Seamus!

MisterE":mk7o7adt said:
Mmmmm, corned beef and cabbage.... I love it. But do you know how hard it is to find that in México?? As you can probably guess, St. Paddy´s Day isn´t a real big one down here...

:lol!: :lol!:
No way, you mean our super white raging alcoholic Irish selves veered away from the equator?

Never would have imagined.

:lol: