Horror Podcast - That Ol' Dagon Dark

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2027

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Since it is the month of Halloween I found this Lovecraft'in podcast. I was listening to the podcast one night on the back deck, puffing away, as the full moon rises. About halfway through two owls in the woods where a who-ing. Then all of a sudden this horrible screeching noise. Guess the owls found a rabbit but I noped it back in the house.

Anyway enjoy the podcast with your favorite tobac!

http://pseudopod.org/2012/11/09/pseudopod-307-that-ol-dagon-dark/

“OL’ DAGON DARK

He’s never heard of such a thing. Still, the aroma is enticing. He checks the box and the shelf, but there is no price.

The shopkeeper is still in back, and all is silent within the store. Iverson contemplates the tobacco, then pulls a small plastic bag from behind a basket of pipes atop the shelves. He quickly loads what he deems to be two ounces of the blend into the bag, and makes his way out of the humidor. He leaves an adequate amount of money on the counter – more than adequate really, quite generous for a place like this – and pushes back out into the rain.

He doesn’t see the shopkeeper sitting just behind the curtain, doesn’t see the man slide into a crouch, back against the wall, and bury his face in his hands.”