House Pipe- Truck pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumbernater

Reaction score
As you can tell buy my user name Im a plumber. I have pipes I keep in the house. and I have some pipes that stay in the truck. The truck pipes are not as nice as my house pipes. But are just as good smokers. I have a English pipe that has no name but is a sweet smoker. a Peterson, and a savinelli that ride all the time. How about some of you. Do you have some favorate pipes on the go That might get dirty or scratched , but are still loved. Kinda like a good hunting dog.

I have a little $10 Dr. Grabow bulldog that smokes just fine and is great for a short bowl while on the road, taking a break or a quick walk. If it hits the ground, I'll be sad, but not out financially. My one pipe bag is also pretty small and won't fit my larger, more expensive pipes. It's either that or a little bent billiard from Boswell.

I have a Peterson bulldog that is normally in my truck along with my cobs. I have some really nice house pipes and I still find myself going to my truck for a cob.

I lost my favorite "knockabout" pipe just this last week. It was an old Charatan with a double comfort bit. It was cracked a bit but had enough cake that it didn't matter. I was working in the shop and layed it on the far end of the bench while I used a grinder and the vibration on the bench knocked it to the concrete where the bit broke at the tenon.

I have an old, cheap, small meer that goes in my coat pocket. Gives about a 10 minute smoke that's perfect for a short drive or a sanity break at work. I do need to get a few cobs to have around though.