How did this happen?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paddy-boy

Reaction score
I am completely out of pipe cleaners.
Me thinks the wife and the preschooler have been making crafts

My condolences !

We have a cat who's fond of them. Pulls them right out of the sleeves.

She especially enjoys the used ones -- chews and licks the brown stuff off the ends. Set some down on the end table or desk and find them a couple days later under furniture here and there.

No joke.

:face:

I had the same problem (cats that is...we have 4 of the evil creatures). I bought two packs of pipe cleaners and by the next day I only had 3 usable cleaners left. One of the cats actually ate all of the fluffy stuff off the wire, and I thought we were either going to have a very large vet bill or a very dead cat, but the little sh....fella is somehow none the worse for wear.

One of my cats will steal them from the box, one at a time. No eating them... yet.

They also love to plop themselves down in my office when I want a smoke, as if they know the one promise I made was 'no smoking around the cats.'

My girlfriend thinks all this is hilarious.

Four here also.

Generally speaking, there is NO kitty toy that costs money that's half as much fun for a cat as a pipe cleaner.

They even put them in their water dish . . .

:face:

Fortunately I dont really have a problem of them turning up missing, however my dogs favorite activity is finding my used pipe cleaners and pulling them out of the trash and chewing on them. Crazy animals! :twisted:

paddy-boy":aizk2ny0 said:
Where is the best (cheapest) place to order from?
I usually get 'em from WV Smokeshop, but if you're ordering in bulk, Pipes & Cigars is a little cheaper (and has the advantage of a free shipping threshold... just tack 'em onto your next order.)

Have the same problem here! My 4yr old son Xavier turn mine into 16 legged spiders!