How do folks?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

williamcharles

Reaction score
Greetings and felicitations one and all. I'm a sixty year old pipe smoker who's been at it since I was sixteen. Ex Seabee, computer programmer and survival instructor. Not much to say outside of that.

Welcome William Charles. How may bowls a day from 16 to 60 man? Some of us have a bit of catching up to do.

Welcome aboard BoB....good people and info contained herein...

LIPIPE":kcfsty6j said:
Welcome William Charles. How may bowls a day from 16 to 60 man? Some of us have a bit of catching up to do.
Anywhere from 4 to 8 with the average being 5 these days when home. When in the woods I smoke up to 11-12.

Survival instruction has been received from you sir. Recommendation of 5 bowls daily taken at home for relaxation and 8 to 11 while in the woods for contemplation does sound like a good survival regimen. My next 40 years started this morning with a large oom paul bowl filled with Sterling's Chairman of the Board. I am indeed taking care of the business of my survival.

Lesath: Pipe PRN = Smoke when needed. Good for what ails ya! Keeps a guy smilin' and feelin' just fine!

Lesath: Your Rx is PRN and not Q4H so indulge! Live large my good friend!

Lesath: UNCLE! I'm now in too deep. Explain please for the masses among us the frequency of your dose. Also please tell us of your medical background. I'm a former Hospital Administrator and former Graduate Program Director in Health Services Management. When you get past Q4h and PRN I'm stressed brother.

LIPIPE,

A pipe every two hours while awake and one of Latakia at bedtime. Twenty plus year veteran of organized skilled labor, I finally finished my education on my own dime, and infiltrated the medical field. I really cannot think of a better perspective to treat respiratory illness than that of someone who loves their tobacco, I am a board certified RRT. Trust me, the work schedule and the pipe schedule create a double life. I try to do my days in blocks, because from the day before my week begins until it finishes, I have to avoid the pipe. Babies and athsma patients are fragile, and they have to come first. Can you imagine how good that first pipe is at the end of a long week? The good thing is, I'm on "sabbatical" at this time.

Lesath: You are a gentleman sir and a noble accomplished one to boot. It is my pleasure to have met you and I will remember your invitation if I'm ever wandering about the Ozarks. Likewise, if you are ever in New York on an RRT seminar please let me know so that I may properly entertain you at my home on Long Island.

LIPIPE,

Thank you sir, in truth the pleasure is mine. Perhaps at some point our paths will cross, though it is difficult to get me across the Mississippi. I'm certain we would have some very interesting conversations and put the hurt on Latakia harvests for years to come. At the very least, I certainly will be seeing you on the forum. I look forward to it.