How many pipemen do you know like this?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Hester

Reaction score
I was killing time looking throught the net and ran across this old cartoon. It reminds me of a few guys I know.

:lol: One. He kind of needs 'em that big though, he's a massive man. I have a picture of him with one of those "mini" corncob pipes in his mouth, and it looks like a weird toothpick. :lol:

Kyle Weiss":6kpouvwv said:
:lol: One. He kind of needs 'em that big though, he's a massive man. I have a picture of him with one of those "mini" corncob pipes in his mouth, and it looks like a weird toothpick. :lol:
Yea but the guys I know are not so big and it looks as though the pipe when clamp down will pull them over, it is funny for if one gets a new ppipe you bet the other is on the internet to top it.

Nothing is worse than a small pipe that's done smokin' before you are. Now, on the other hand, a big pipe, and I do love my big pipes, really come through for you with satisfaction over a long smoke that you can really sink your teeth into. Funny how the cartoon illustrates competition in life. When it comes to a pipe one can never be "outdone". A large pipe really gets a man noticed in a crowd. Every fella should have at least one Nording monster.

Lipipe,
I must agree with you sir and I'll take a Nording any time.
Best Regards
Richard

I know a couple of guys who like their pipes ENORMOUS. I've owned a few pipes over 3 ounces and have slowly sold them all. I just didn't enjoy smoking them the way I enjoy my smaller pipes. But to each his own. It's pretty neat to have a friend hand me a pipe that I have to hold with both hands. :p

Reminds me of the pipe in Tim Haggarty's avatar pic. Of course, I've always suspected that Tim's just a really little guy with a normal-sized pipe. :p

Great cartoon and it pretty much nails it. In my eclectic collecting and smoking stable I enjoy pipes from the diminutive Peterson Sport to Kaywoodie and Ashton Magnums!!! As a collector and smoker over the span of the last 30 years my tastes in pipes has run the gamut. It's fantastic and totally enjoyable.

I LOVE EM! I use my Savinelli Baronet Bruyere 510 Ex all the time, gorgeous pipe! The Bigger the better in my opinion. Granted I only have two big Pipes, and I use my other pipes just as much, but I'm quite fond of how they look.
I plan to purchase more.
Zach