How Many Pipes Have You Bought on Ebay in the Last 12 Months

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well 5 now this month. Great deals with some tricky clicking needed.. Now I have replaced my lost pipes and will be content to have enough to rotate through the day and week.. Just picked up a nice JOBEY Stromboli which I liked the looks of less than an hour ago.. $19.00 Pretty pleased..

Nice score there Chuck. I have heard those Jobey pipes have a good bang for the buck.

J_Rock":uxqv6m73 said:
Nice score there Chuck. I have heard those Jobey pipes have a good bang for the buck.
Thanks ... I will be waiting for it and after my cleaning I will try some of the Burely Blends in it. Never smoked a Burley blend so will look forward too it.. When I was a 15 year old I think I packed a pipe full of something called Flying Ductchman in a blue tin if I remember right.. I have no memory of what that was like. LOL..

MisterE":6xdvhibl said:
Three so far. I lost a heartbreaker just a week ago too. A beautiful Sasieni 4 Dot Canadian RuffRoot.... out bid in the last few minutes. :x I'd love to find the guy and make him an offer. :twisted:
MisterE... I hope this works but I am a curious type.. You missed a bid on a RuffRoot Pipe ? I am not good at sending links yet but will attempt this two ways.. Check out the pipe here.. Not even sure if this is what your looking for..
Chuck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350374416233

Pipe

MisterE wrote:
Three so far. I lost a heartbreaker just a week ago too. A beautiful Sasieni 4 Dot Canadian RuffRoot.... out bid in the last few minutes. Mad I'd love to find the guy and make him an offer. Twisted Evil

MisterE... I hope this works but I am a curious type.. You missed a bid on a RuffRoot Pipe ? I am not good at sending links yet but will attempt this two ways.. Check out the pipe here.. Not even sure if this is what your looking for..
Chuck
Hey Velvet! Thanks for the link- I've actually seen this one already. What I had bid on was a 4 Dot Canadian Ruff Root for auction on Ebay. It was in wonderful condition (I collect Canadians in general) so I was bidding like hell to get it. I was outbid in the last few minutes while I was not there... That's the nature of auctions though, ahahaha.

Hey Velvet! Thanks for the link- I've actually seen this one already. What I had bid on was a 4 Dot Canadian Ruff Root for auction on Ebay. It was in wonderful condition (I collect Canadians in general) so I was bidding like hell to get it. I was outbid in the last few minutes while I was not there... That's the nature of auctions though, ahahaha.

[/quote]

This is the shape I really like in some brands.. I will wait for right one myself.. I think you were talking about this pipe on the bid you lost ???
Chuck..