How to get an hour from 3g of tobacco?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For my part, I just seem to smoke as the pipe and 'baccy tells me to. Some bowls are longer, some are shorter.

I've gotten an hr or longer out of some, but I don't sweat it when it's shorter. It's all about the enjoyment after all.

Different pipes, different cuts, moisture levels, smoking style, and all that. It's all good.

Cheers,

RR

The guy who won the Chicago contest this year and the past two years is in my pipe club. I've smoked with him in dozens of contests and, frankly, he is a machine. Some kind of pipe smoking Cyborg. Seriously though, he is utterly focused when he smokes and never gets distracted from the task at hand.

Maybe a dumb question from a guy who smokes fast, but long between puffs do you guys go? I smoke either big sips or small sips depending on the tobacco but i still smoke what I would consider fast but when I am with friends who smoke i smoke twice as many puffs but usually last the same amount of time. I only slow down when i feel the pipe getting hot