How was your weather today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rain and thunder storms this morning. Nice show of lightning to watch from my office window. Around 80°F expected for the high today. (We had 2" of snow on the ground Monday and some was still on the ground Tuesday. This is nuts!)

Tad bit warmer here in northern AZ. We are seeing 90's this week. A few weeks ago the temp was in the 100s.

It's been hotter than a pistol here in the west valley of Phoenix lately. Right now it's 104 on my back patio. The past few days have reached 106 and 108. Other areas here have busted 110. Not terribly conducive to outside activities. The night time temps get down to the 80's.

Not complaining though. That's part and parcel of living here. Good thing my AC works!

🌞

Cheers,

RR

RR…almost 60F and a very damp grey this afternoon.

If I’m quiet I can hear the blackberry vines growing. Our house is under the vines in the photo below…taken from our neighbor’s roof.

1B560B32-10F9-4161-A024-75DBF8D8D7E7.jpeg

Reminded of the bit in Good Morning Viet Nam with Robin Williams where he says "how hot is it" and the reply is, it's hot, damn hot, so hot I could do a little crotch pot cooking, lol. Hot today, even here in the mountains, pushed 100 today. Hope it's down to mid 70s by bedtime.

Very humid yesterday and plenty warm. Thunderstorms today and warm again. 99°F predicted for tomorrow. Yep, it's summer time now in the Midwest!

Very cool last night, mid 40s. Predicted to be 85 today and only a slight breeze, 4 to 5 mph. Should be a good afternoon for riding.

I think it’s great that there are still guys out there that judge a day’s weather by how good it is for riding. Unfortunately I only get to judge by how good it is for mowing.

1749AE44-58C3-4E7D-8788-AF06B6B65F31.jpeg

Heading for 95°F today so not as hot as earlier this week. This is because a cold (???) front is moving through. Cold front? These weather people make me laugh uncontrollably! (Am I wetting my pants or is it just sweat?)