Howdy from Arkansas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aragorn101

Reaction score
Hey guys, love the site...it has an overwhelming amount of info. Have been an on again off again pipe smoker for years, but just purchased my first "better quality" pipe a Macqueen Ranger pipe. Will be asking lots of question about tobacco so get ready lol  Oh by the way......hughe LOTR fan!

"A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!" - Aragorn (Return of the King)

Welcome, Aragorn! I hope you like all the time you spend here (for some of us, it really adds up!)

"T"

Welcome!

I just got back from a business trip at Rogers, Arkansas. You live in a pretty state, sir. Welcome to the forum!

Ocelot55":9biicgqe said:
Welcome!

I just got back from a business trip at Rogers, Arkansas. You live in a pretty state, sir. Welcome to the forum!
Yes it is very pretty country up here I actually live 45 minutes from Rogers!

Aragorn101":fdqjrf2n said:
Ocelot55":fdqjrf2n said:
Welcome!

It's a shame we didn't get acquainted a week ago. I would have gladly bought you a beer!

Ocelot55":6fd8f2qy said:
Aragorn101":6fd8f2qy said:
Ocelot55":6fd8f2qy said:
Welcome!

It's a shame we didn't get acquainted a week ago. I would have gladly bought you a beer!
Well next time you head this way give me a shout. Me and my wife always go up on the Hill all the time.

Welcome!
LOTR fan? There are quite a few LOTR inspired blends, someone recently sent me "Ruins of Isengard" and I've seen others bandied around, maybe ask in the tobacco forum?

--Alex