Howdy from Central Texas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supdog

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Jim and I am new to pipe smoking. I have been smoking cigars for about 10 years and thought I would give pipes a go. I have always loved the smell of a pipe. Last week I purchased an estate pipe and have since purchased a few samples of tobacco to try. I hope to learn a lot from you guys, as I know very little I will mostly be reading and not much posting. Well, I'm off to the forums to do some research.

Welcome to BoB and do enjoy your time here. There is a wealth of knowledge on these boards here. If you need answers to a specific question you will probably find it by using the search feature but in the event you can't feel free to ask away brother. It's a friendly group of guys here so enjoy your time.

Welcome from Ireland brother! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Welcome to BoB. Sounds like you have a good plan of attack :lol: There is a giant wealth of info here for the new pipe smoker as I recently found out (being newb myself). The brothers here are very helpful so don't be shy about asking questions.
Last but not least: have fun!

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. Kaiser, that's what I was planning to do, hence the lack of posts for now, but thanks for the advice. While looking through the forums I noticed some familiar handles from Herfers Paradise (a great cigar site witha great bunch of guys). Thanks again for the welcomes as I think I will enjoy my time here very much.

welcome from the home of Snoop Doggy Dogg LBC what what!!!

:)

hope you enjoy the forum brother

rev

Welcome to the forums! And don't worry, even those of us who have been at this for decades are still having fun learning

"T"

supdog":4hkht786 said:
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. Kaiser, that's what I was planning to do, hence the lack of posts for now, but thanks for the advice. While looking through the forums I noticed some familiar handles from Herfers Paradise (a great cigar site witha great bunch of guys). Thanks again for the welcomes as I think I will enjoy my time here very much.
Welcome 'dog and glad to see you found your way here.

Ya, there's a couple of refugees from HP here (lol) and they and the other members on BoB are a way great community. You'll enjoy your time here. I know I do!

Looking forward to your input here.

Cheers,

RR

Good to see another Central Texas Piper! Welcome, Jim and may your pipe experiences be pleasurable.