Howdy, From Orygun

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Checotah

Reaction score
Howdy to all my fellow pipers. Been enjoying the briar for 49 years this month. Started Oct. '63, my freshman year of college, and still learning new things about the weed and the wood (and meers...)

Welcome to the forums! I hope we hear more about your experiences

"T"

Top of the morning to you, Sir!

Welcome to the Brotherhood, and please visit often. Enjoy the forum, Sir!

Thank you for the welcomes, gentlemen. Civility, along with pipes, are the hallmarks of culture and intellect.

@Gravel, what part of Orygun do you call home?

Checotah":4rsc1lrp said:
Thank you for the welcomes, gentlemen. Civility, along with pipes, are the hallmarks of culture and intellect.

Sir, let us not forget motorcycles. Civility, pipes, and motorcycles are the hallmarks of culture and intellect...

Sean68":he21xcxt said:
Sir, let us not forget motorcycles. Civility, pipes, and motorcycles are the hallmarks of culture and intellect...
My sincerest apologies, dear sir. I was errant to misstate, and must therefore properly state: Civility, pipes, motorcycles, and aeroplanes are the hallmarks of culture and intellect.

Checotah":4slstnt8 said:

Salem. Home of the state trophy!

Sir, apologies are not required. I am sure we all have a slightly different perspective on what makes our lives civil, cultural, and intellectual. I was simply adding my unsolicited two cents...

I live in Kentucky but my company is based in Bingen, Washington. It is across the Gorge from Hood River, Oregon and I am graced with the opportunity to visit when in training and between deployments to Afghanistan. I LOVE Oregon! I also have a friend who lives in Manzanita, also a beautiful area. I have always wanted to visit Medford and Ashland. Hopefully I will get there someday.

Cheers!

Sir, I am quite partial to helicopters myself. I have been in the Military Aviation industry my entire adult life. Airplanes are graceful, helicopters are aggressive. Suits me better, methinks...

Oregon is a way great Pac NW state. If I didn't already live in WA I'd strongly consider it.

Beautiful, and the beer is second to none!

:face:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":smga3eo2 said:
Oregon is a way great Pac NW state. If I didn't already live in WA I'd strongly consider it.

Beautiful, and the beer is second to none!

:face:

Cheers,

RR
I can vouch for that!