"Howdy" from the Lone Star State

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texastitan1

Reaction score
Hello All, My name is Ben, My frinds call me Big Ben or just Big...Back in my 20's I smoked pipes, mainly cobs or Grabows. Then came the family thing and ALL the fun things I get to do with my wonderful Wife and 2 sons.. As the boy's got older I found a little more time for some ol Fun stuff. I started on cigars mainly because my coworkers smoked them, but pipes were always my style. So late last year I got back in the game!!! I've gotten some really good pipes by searching CL and Ebay at reasonable prices. Yesterday I met a fellow on BoB...we had a great time talking Pipes and got my juices flowing, So here I am, getting involved instead of just reading everyone elses posts. Thanks to all the FINE people here on BoB, I've learned so much in the past few months, more than I ever knew in the 4-5 years I smoked pipe in the 90's.

oh yea...I got serious PAD, in a really bad way. Some day I'll share my list.

Big.

Welcome! Glad to have you here! Let's see the results of that PAD :cheers:

Welcome, Big; I look forward to seeing your posts around the forums

"T"

Welcome aboard Ben! I have a few Big Ben pipes. They are great pipes and I think you need at least one in your collection. There's always a few of them floating around on ebay.

Welcome fellow new guy,,,,Texas is the first place i'll consider moving to when I get sick enough of my state's ridiculous politics.

Thanks for the "Welcomes" Brothers... can't wait to learn more of the art of Smoking pipes.

Sailor Jack, I dont have a Big Ben....yet. I'll keep looking for that right one. As far as the butt whipping UT took... it was ugly. Oh well!!

BoxerBuddy, We welcome all to the great state of TEXAS. Bring your money, women and tobaccy and stay a while.

:sunny:

Welcome friend! If you've ever got any questions about our hobby, don't hesitate to ask. There's a treasure trove of knowledge here amongst our collective group.