Humidor of Huntsville AL.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumbernater

Reaction score
The Humidor here in Huntsville is my go to place for tobacco. They also are known for there cigars , pipes , and many smoking accessories. They have their own blends which I have come to like one in particularly its called Up Land Days, I guess my second favorit would be All Day. I cant tell you whats all in the blends for its their secret recipes. All I can say is I enjoy them. You can check them out at this link. http://www.humidorpipeshop.com/

Have you tried their newest house blend called Opus 1? Great tobacco.

No i havent. But Ill be in there monday. Maybe Ill give it a go. Can you tell me anything about it.

One of the best things about the Humidor Pipe Shop, is how every employee and almost every patron are armed to the teeth! If any poor soul ever makes the mistake of committing an armed robbery there, a long awaited party will quickly commence. :twisted:

Plus, Robin has an ongoing promotion, where if you purchase $250 or more, Chuck will service your bike or automobile free of charge including fluids and filter!

It's my home away from home. :santa:

plumbernater":vbvezo26 said:
No i havent. But Ill be in there monday. Maybe Ill give it a go. Can you tell me anything about it.
It's an english/aromatic from what I can tell after smoking an ounce. Chuck said he was trying to blend it to cover up the Latakia, without giving it too much bite.

It's a noble effort, but I told him a wife who wished to be good as gold, would love the smell of Latakia in the morning..... :rendeer:

Yes, it is a english/aromatic hybrid. Vanilla flavor (I also get a hint of caramel), cool burning, smooth, no tongue bite. Chuck was shooting for something spicier, but I like the result nonetheless.

I might have to try it out. Ive not been to keen on english, but this sounds pretty good. I always had a hang up with english smelling like a house burned down.