Hunting, Looking, Searching

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

31z40

Reaction score
I'm looking for a needle in a haystack.
Radice
Twin Bore
Oil Cured
Bark
Hawkbill

Any ideas or help?

Good luck in your search and wish I could help. I bought one last year and really love it, in fact so much I've given it the nick name of "noodle knocker".

Jim..who only gives nicknames to his extra special pipes

The Pipe Rack, Smoking Pipes, Pulvers, or Pipes&Cigars. Those twin bores will only become harder to find, IMO!! FTRPLT

I owned the pipe you desire about two years ago. Radice TB smooth contrast stain HB with a spiral shank. It brought under $100.00 on e-bay. Now that the prices on the brand have tanked their estate value has expectedly plumeted too. I've owned three of them over the years and wasn't impressed with the brand's smoking qualities at all. For the same money the Ardor pipe is vastly superior in my opinion....

Danish_Pipe_Guy":ikjybe39 said:
I owned the pipe you desire about two years ago. Radice TB smooth contrast stain HB with a spiral shank. It brought under $100.00 on e-bay. Now that the prices on the brand have tanked their estate value has expectedly plumeted too. I've owned three of them over the years and wasn't impressed with the brand's smoking qualities at all. For the same money the Ardor pipe is vastly superior in my opinion....
I know what yopu mean, my first one was excellent the next two are alright. I will most likely get another Dunhill or a Ferndown both are excellent pipes at a high price :evil:

mark":j98o2d4n said:
Noodle knocker ??,,,, :scratch:
When the pipe first arrived I was surprised at how large the bowl was in relation to the stem, the roughness of the rustication, and the length of the shank. It reminded me somewhat of an early Indian war club. After finding out what a great smoke it gave, I decided to nickname it relying on my first impression..hence the name "noodle knocker". Mine has a much rougher rustication and longer and slightly straighter shank than this one-- Radice rind hawk

Jim