I absolutely love my new pipe!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Purple Gorilla

Reaction score
I was recently given a Nording #13 from a friend. I love everything about this pipe, great size, feels amazing in my hand, smokes like a dream, and is in my opinion, the most beautiful pipe in my collection.

Let me know what you think:

934938_10200559983955465_2043083437_n.jpg

600978_10200559984395476_2083654633_n.jpg

I'm liking it a lot! Nice round bowl and the stain looks and grain look awesome! It's hard to tell but is it a nose warmer?

The Purple Gorilla":1qc1auc6 said:
I don't think so. how do you mean?
As pepesdad even noticed, it looks like a horizontally squashed pipe. Nose warmer are usually short in length but they're not small. The stem looks compressed into the bowl.

A very smoker friendly shape, and beautiful grain! Congrats on a nice addition to your collection PG! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Stunner! Congratulations! :cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Jerry gave you ANOTHER pipe? Geez man, not sure what you're doing...should his wife worry? :lol:

8)

Actually Kyle, in the last week he has given me 6 pipes.... His wife says if he wants to buy more pipes, he needs to get rid of some by selling them or giving them to a good home. In exchange for the pipes I bought him a nice blu ray player and a hdmi cord, seeing as he has no way of watching movies other than his DVR....

Here is what he has given me:

942433_10200559983275448_922383438_n.jpg

yes, my friend Jerry is a very king and generous person. Very glad to know him. I have 13 or so he has given me, including most of my giant awesome pipes. Kyle can attest to his kindness and generosity as well.

Yak":i1n4duog said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

:face:
I had thought Yak's post were the result of that cute kitten prancing across the keyboard.

Now I am thinking it is an encryption scheme known only to the pipe cognoscenti. Kind of like that joke about prisoners using number to tell jokes.

I ruled Morris code out, early on.

Color me confused.

DontKnow21.gif