I am a new member and I am formally checking in.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Headmint

Reaction score
Hello there.

Often when I search for information related to a tobacco, a discussion or two will pop up from Brothers of Briar. Today, I decided to join.

I've been smoking a pipe for, oh, maybe 4 or 5 years. I switched over to pipes after a brief stint in the ridiculous world of cigars. I am also a long-time user of Swedish snus, which is perfect for those non-smoking situations. Such situations are, of course, multiplying exponentially these days.

I write for a living and used to be a chef. I've also managed a gas station. I'm a tea snob and drink a lot of beer and listen to punk rock and classical music and shave my head bald once a week. I'm married and have one child, a son who is about to turn 18.

I chose Headmint as my username because I thought it sounded funny. My real name's Mike.

Currently finishing up a morning bowl of Peretti's 333.

Nice to meet you.

Hey man, welcome! You wouldn´t happen to be snussing "General" would you? That´s a popular Svesk snus. I remember my cousins sent me some of that a long time ago.

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

@MisterE: Indeed! General is one of my favorites. Also enjoy Ettan and Grov....Gotlandssnus for those weird moods.

@Harlock999: Cigars are terribly overpriced, in my opinion. Ridiculously so :)

Welcome to the group. Come back often!

Unfortunately, the only snus I have access to are those made in the U.S. - not even close. :cry:

Buddy

Headmint":51zhevoh said:
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

@MisterE: Indeed! General is one of my favorites. Also enjoy Ettan and Grov....Gotlandssnus for those weird moods.

@Harlock999: Cigars are terribly overpriced, in my opinion. Ridiculously so :)
We are in total agreement!

Welcome Mike, and thanks for the great introduction. I wish everyone did such an informative first post.

Welcome! General snus white portion is fantastic stuff, but unfortunately they've stopped shipping it to the UK as from a few weeks ago. I am bereft as have been snussing (?) for many years :(

Welcome to the BoB. I agree about the cigars. I broke that habit several years ago. I have about two hundred of 'em turning to dust. :twisted: