I am going to Nashville to train with Grant Batson

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great time and say "Hello" from Lou form NYC! We met finally in Chicago last week and I bought a beautiful pipe from Grant. I was looking for a TBF but Dustin beat me to them! Grant promised to make one for me shortly, so I can't wait!

Great guy and had a great time hanging out and chatting with him. I love his work as well.

Lou

bought the plane tickets, paid for the hotel, have all the materials together and ready to go, now I am like a kid waiting for Christmas. Luckily I leave for vacation in three days so its like I am going to Disneyland for 10 days a month before Christmas. Should take the edge off :)

rev

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. I personally can't entertain the dream of making my own pipe, but I really appreciate all of the incredibly talented brothers who do. I always look in on your creations rev, and am continually impressed. Now I'm just waiting for the day when one of your creations is being auctioned off to fund another artisan's chance of a lifetime. Wishing you all the best.