I blame the Ozark Wizard

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Furgeson

Reaction score

Hey Ozzy you asked to see this when it was done. It is the first one out of the black walnut I bought a couple months ago. It has an extra long maple stem cause I figure if I was inspired by a Wizard I better make one he might smoke. Like I said for good or ill I blame you. LOL

Eric Furgeson":0qf2zzpy said:

Hey Ozzy you asked to see this when it was done. It is the first one out of the black walnut I bought a couple months ago. It has an extra long maple stem cause I figure if I was inspired by a Wizard I better make one he might smoke. Like I said for good or ill I blame you. LOL
Looks mighty fine to me Eric.

BTW-

Is that you and your wife in the new AV? And by chance are you both SCA? You're both dressed as such.

Just curious.

Cheers,

RR

Yes that is herself. And no we are not in the SCA. We are Rennisance nuts. The picture happens to be from our 20th anniversirey when we renewed our vows.

Just my opinion, but nothing is sweeter than being able to smoke without raising your arm.. Very relaxing. The pipe looks great, but don't blame me for your creativity. That's your own doing, and it looks like you're doing great!

Do report back on how well it smokes! :cheers:

Ozark Wizard":agz3vd44 said:
Just my opinion, but nothing is sweeter than being able to smoke without raising your arm.. Very relaxing. The pipe looks great, but don't blame me for your creativity. That's your own doing, and it looks like you're doing great!

Do report back on how well it smokes! :cheers:
Thanks Bob,
I only blame you because you inspired to get off my keaster and try something new. As to how it smokes I am amazed at how smooth and cool it is. It is cool not only in mouth feel but in low temp on the bowl burn as well. Still in break in of course but I think it is going to be a sweetheart. Thanks again for the insperation! And this one will always be the Wizards Gem to me! :lol:

Eric - just a quick aside...

You are easily one of the most well met "new" members I've seen in a long time...fit right in and took off posting a mile a minute with well spoken and interesting...um, 'stuff'. Glad to have you on board. If you ever have questions or need to give away free tobacco...let us know. 8)

Blackhorse":mn5bauf0 said:
Eric - just a quick aside...

You are easily one of the most well met "new" members I've seen in a long time...fit right in and took off posting a mile a minute with well spoken and interesting...um, 'stuff'. Glad to have you on board. If you ever have questions or need to give away free tobacco...let us know. 8)
Thank you for such warm and kind words. I truely appciate them. And I assure you should I think of any questions or happen on any stray tobacco I shall share both freely. :lol: :lol: