I feel AWESOME

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
Wanted to post this here in case it was one of my BoB Bro's who did this wonderful thing for me.

I just washed the outside windows downstairs and then had a quick poke around a site I frequent to see if there was anything of interest to download.

Freakin AWESOME, I got a copy of David Draiman's new bands début album DEVICE, I missed it last year, how I have no idea but it is FREAKING me out it is so right where I am right now.

I had listened to the first three tracks and this thing is BUSTING my head apart, I am LOVING this new direction David is taking in his music career, as I was sat here listening to the music POUNDING out of the PC system I could just hear the doorbell.

Begrudgingly I haul my fat arse up and trudge my way to the door, the postie is stood there with a small box in his hands, no return address but the postage stamp says the box is from London, who the hell is sending me stuff from London I am thinking, the box is strangely hefty for its size, the mind is troubled. I opened the back door and tossed it into the garden, paranoid of surprise boxes with these Isis bombings going on, the box didn't explode so I gather it back indoors and open it, how very strange, the box contained 4 small blocks of Briar and four black Acrylic stems.

I have absolutely no idea who has sent this to me, I'm not even sure I know of any pipers living in London, who ever it was if it was one of you guys I thank you from my heart, I am going out into the shed now with my knackered out MP3 player loaded up with Device and I'm going to do some drilling.

I've got new AWESOME music to listen, I got baccy coming to me by the end of next week and I have some Briar to work on, I am SERIOUSLY FREAKIN HAPPY, thank you for listening to my rant, I love you guys. :sunny:

That is brilliant!! I learned some time ago, there is no other community quite like BoB!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/StTqXEQ2l-Y" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

It'd be kinda funny if it were a random, creepy, coincidental stalker. :heart:

8)

bentbulldog":gtglzsl1 said:
That is brilliant!! I learned some time ago, there is no other community quite like BoB!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
There are indeed some absolutely wonderful folk here on BoB, the London connection has me puzzled though!

Brewdude":gtglzsl1 said:
8) :cheers: :D

What a wonderful thing. I'm so pleased for you Kirk, and kudos to your anonymous benefactor!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR
Thank you Rande, I'm going to find out who it was one way or another so I can get me some payback. :sunny:

Kyle Weiss":gtglzsl1 said:
It'd be kinda funny if it were a random, creepy, coincidental stalker.   :heart:

8)
Luvs ya too me old china, a stalker like that I can live with, heck, I'm not attached any more, never know me luck it might be a lass. :twisted:

Briar Spirit":b6fnt72n said:
Luvs ya too me old china, a stalker like that I can live with, heck, I'm not attached any more, never know me luck it might be a lass. :twisted:
Beg pardon Kirk, what's that you say? You're not with the B&C anymore? Must be a recent development then as I haven't heard owt about it until just now!

:eek:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":xdyl6yxq said:
Briar Spirit":xdyl6yxq said:
Beg pardon Kirk, what's that you say? You're not with the B&C anymore? Must be a recent development then as I haven't heard owt about it until just now!

:eek:

Cheers,

RR
Still stuck living in the same house as the 'old' B&C Buddy but we aint a couple any longer, haven't been for a few months now, can't fly the coup due to financial difficulties but I basically live in the living room, even sleep on the floor in the living room mate, the old 2 seater sofa was killing my back so I'm on the floor now and damn it is no fun with the colder weather coming in and DAMN we have a LOT of spiders in the countryside!!

That's the best news old chap, but saddened to learn of your recent break up. The road of life is rarely straight and flat eh mate? Good to see some sun in your day though mate. Here's to happier times ahead...

Great news. You need to be making pipes, it's your calling and the pipe you made for me kindly tells me this every time I smoke it. :D

That is awesome Kirk! Looking forward to seeing what comes out of the briar!

Stick":ahq7hsfq said:
That's the best news old chap, but saddened to learn of your recent break up. The road of life is rarely straight and flat eh mate? Good to see some sun in your day though mate. Here's to happier times ahead...
Truly saddened to hear of the break in communications.  Hopefully, it is only temporary.  The girls need you.

Thrilled with you getting back into your passion.  You mustn't ever leave the one true love in your life.

Your brothers are with you...even if we seem absent at times.  We are there in the heart.

pepesdad1":wck3jl3f said:
Truly saddened to hear of the break in communications.  Hopefully, it is only temporary.  The girls need you.
Been almost 3 months now Walt, it's over with no scope for getting back together, just stuck in the same house for reasons not really for public disclosure here on BoB.

Onward and upward, Kirk.

You always got us, pipes and tobacco--and for that, my condolences--you can't break up with us blighters. :heart: We still love ya.

Hang in there, brother.

8)

These are the days to remember. Hope they give you much pleasure and things get better everyday. Cheers mate.

That's awesome brother. Can't wait to see what you make with them! :D