I feel so...used.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harlock999

Reaction score
It's true...
I've become the latest pawn in The Shadow's nefarious chess game.
I'm surprised, grateful (I'm still breathing!), a little frightened (he/she knows where I live!) and more than anything, dying to try this stuff, especially Star of the East!
Shadow, I always thought you were just a campfire story, or an urban legend, but now, I know... :shock:

The most important piece of evidence:

Harlock...he/she knows where you live. Oh my God!!! :twisted: I'd be lookin for a new place.

Congrats Harlock, the star of the east is fantastic stuff.... enjoy!

nice work Shadow!

I keep meaning to try SOTE but keep forgetting to open a tin. Congrats Harlock.

That is sweet! Congrats Harlock.

Gotta love the Shadow!!! :D :D :D

Wow - BTW, great as regular SOTE is, that SOTE Flake is better yet. It's not just the difference with the flake - the Oriental tastes different to me.

hp
les

She's stalkin' ya now, Harlock. :lol:

SOTE, flake and regular alike, are awesome. I wanna know how those Stok' Generations baccas are, so...report back.

8)

Congrats! Please post your thoughts on the SOE. It is high in my list for my next PAD fix.

Nicely done "The Shadow," whoever you are.

Let us know how that 4th Generation is, Harlock!

You know, for those asking for a personal response on SOTE, brothers prior already giving it the thumbs up... :lol: ...there's at least four threads dedicated to thoughts on the tobacco if you just can't wait... :searchbutton:

8)