I finally made a Pipe rack, so pictures can be put up!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Purple Gorilla

Reaction score
Almost all of my collection

479883_10200389220086475_1749258523_n.jpg

Thank you, I will be making another one after a couple months, this time, I will make the pipes on the bottom row sit 3 inches apart, and make the whole structure more stable and make it so that the big pipes actually fit side by side and so that the rack can be moved a whole lot easier. Here is a pic of the rack itself.

554496_10200389220486485_822683754_n.jpg

Nice work. I was just thinking...I bet you could go to a hardware store or a Walmart and get some round felt stickies that would fit perfectly in the bottom of those holes. That could be really nice.

Nice one, need to make one myself. At the moment I have too many small ones all over the place.

I generally dislike pipe racks, because they stand in silent mockery of me.
But I like yours. Nice.

Nice job on the rack PG. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The difficulty with most pipe racks, is that they are limited in holding different length or width pipes. However, having the ability to make your own custom design, will for the most part nullify those issues.

Looks good, Fred.

I like the idea of the felt in the divots...sometimes wood-to-wood contact can cause marring and off-coloration--more a concern for the pipes than anything.

Just to give you sh*t, you gonna fly a little Broncos flag off the top of the flagpole you left on the rack? :lol: :cheers: (...sort of serious, sort of not...) :p

to respond to your Sh*t Kyle, I have a little wire figurine of a sousaphone player to put on top and then yes, I was in fact thinking of added a broncos flag to the support post as well.