I got bombed!!! ....And BOMBED!!! (Updated)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growley":ouyi4s6b said:
photo_11.jpg
Flippin heck Brian, you got blown up and then hit by a freight train mate, that is awesome, congrats Buddy.

Haven't seen destruction like that in a while. Well deserved Brian. Enjoy!

Brian,
That is not refered to".... as getting bombed" THAT is plain old BOMBARDMENT !!! They sent the whole squadron on that one !!! Now sit down an ENJOY IT ALL  :twisted: :twisted: 

I was lucky enough to get some of that samovar tea sent my way, it is the most fantastic tea I have ever had the pleasure of sipping, it will light up your senses.

Congrats Brian, you deserve it!

I thought you were joking about the "2nd wave". More destruction today to humbling degree... I just can't even wrap my mind around all the wonderful gifts you guys have given me. This has to be the most epic bombing in BoB history!!! I got another 8 tins today, 4 cigars, 2 more bulk blends, 2 wonderful pieces of accent wood (which will definitely be showing up on my pipes) and a very thoughtful poem.

Again, thank you guys so much. I can't thank you enough and hardly know what to say. I was sitting out on my porch smoking my new clay pipe (I've never tried one before) loaded up with some G&H Glengarry Flake thinking I'm going to so enjoy trying all these new tobaccos.

As a side note...I thought it was very cute when my wife said that a lot of the tins had "expired". I just smiled and said, "that's a very good thing!"

So, just when I thought it was safe to show myself again, here's what hit me today.

photo_16.jpg

Growley":dysyma2q said:
As a side note...I thought it was very cute when my wife said that a lot of the tins had "expired". I just smiled and said, "that's a very good thing!"
I guess you can make all your own now, but what does she think about estate pipes from bygone years?

I don't show my wife the tin dates, but if I did, she'd probably be surprised to see how long we fellers keep such stuff well beyond the "expiration" :p

mejoshee":7ospe3xf said:
Growley":7ospe3xf said:
I guess you can make all your own now, but what does she think about estate pipes from bygone years?

I don't show my wife the tin dates, but if I did, she'd probably be surprised to see how long we fellers keep such stuff well beyond the "expiration" :p
I think she gets the point of that, but apparently with the tobacco she was thinking more along the lines of food consumption rather than aging.

Growley":fostbfcp said:
mejoshee":fostbfcp said:
Growley":fostbfcp said:

I think she gets the point of that, but apparently with the tobacco she was thinking more along the lines of food consumption rather than aging.
Ah, so more a question of "you haven't smoked it all yet?" :twisted: 

I'm amazed you have the strength to keep posting from your hospital bed. Best wishes on your recovery.

I'm rather shocked that fellow BoB's would stoop to sending you expired tons though. That's rich! Still snickering!

mejoshee":jubepsbq said:
Growley":jubepsbq said:
mejoshee":jubepsbq said:
Growley":jubepsbq said:

Ah, so more a question of "you haven't smoked it all yet?" :twisted: 
Have I smoked it all??? I haven't even finished cataloging it yet!

I've just got to say...I'm really liking the Semois from this bombing. With several of you offering very generous "samples" of it, I have a nice little stash that I'm working through. I can't quite figure it out yet, but there's something I really like about it!