I got bombed today!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d4klutz

Reaction score
So, I pulled up to my mailbox today before heading down my driveway. When I looked in, I saw a small yellow package. I thought to myself that it was too small to hold my Briar Spirit Pipe, that the postman is so kindly waiting on delivering to me. So, I couldn't even wait to get in the house before opening it. Have I mentioned how impatient I can be? LOL. What to my eyes should I see, but a Condor plug and a pouch of Condor Ready Rub! Oh boy! Am I excited! Klause had said he was going to send me a sample. I hadn't realized he was going to be so generous. Thanks a million, Jason.

So, I opened the bag of ready rubbed and it smells very yummy. I would almost say a peat like smell. Definitely nothing like any baccy I have smelled before. I knew exactly what pipe I would smoke it in too. I have a straight kaywoodie 600 smooth apple that was cleaned and restored by Cart.. I hadn't smoked it yet. All I have to say is "Wow". There are subtle flavors at play that I cannot name. It has a wonderful room note. Not like an aro, but very enjoyable nonetheless. My wife, who hates lat blend actually didn't mind this one.

Thank you Klause, for an amazing smoke. It really made my day.

That's excellent, couldn't happen to a nicer guy than you JP, Condor is a superb tobacco on the odd occasion, not an everyday smoke for me but on the odd occasion nothing comes close to it, enjoy it in rude good health Buddy and kudos to Klause for being so generous and thoughtful.  :cheers: :sunny: :cheers: 

Outstanding choice!

Wonderful tobacco, and an even better friend.

:D 

It's a joy to see so much free-lance bombing going on around here lately.  :cheers: 

I will take one when I get home :) I was otherwise distracted last evening by the arrival of my Briar Spirit Pipe.  :lol!: