I got bombed!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
I got a very pleasant surprise in the post today!

The postie arrived today and rang the doorbell, the Mrs went to the door and was confronted with one of Gauntleys small boxes, she came through to the living room with 'that' look on her face and enquired what it was I had ordered. I of course hadn't ordered anything and was as equally surprised to see the box as she was, upon opening this mysterious box I found two 2oz tins, one Jack Knife Plug and the other Fillmore, how wonderful, they are only 2 of my absolute favourite blends. Included in the box was a single sheet of paper with a printed message, see the image below.

IMG_1467.jpg

Who ever you are I cannot thank you enough for this most generous act of kindness, just the ticket for raising my dampened spirits, thank you so very much, I am thoroughly enjoying a bowl of Fillmore in one of my own pipes as i type this message, absolute delightful smoke, thank you so very much, I am humbled and deeply moved by this.  :heart: 

Congrats to you and the brother who sent it, definitely seems like you needed that pick me up. :cheers: 

Can't think of anyone more deserving than you, Kirk.

Happy smoking!

All of us at BoB appreciate what you do for all the members.  

You are an inspiration.

Very nice gesture on someone's part. Well done.

Amazing how the 'significant other' nearly always asks that question. . . .  :shock: 

What a nice secret bomber. Enjoy those in rude good health, brother.

There's a Bomber with some perfect timing. Well done ? pilot. :cheers: 

Enjoy Kirk, you deserve it Brother. :cheers:

You guys are the bees knees, such warmth and human kindness can be found nowhere else on the net, I'm honoured to be able to be counted amongst you all. I am currently enjoying a fantastic bowl of JKP in my Bully and it is SUPERB, just the ticket, I'm sat here with a pipe in me chops, a good coffee by my side and chatting away to my Brothers & Sisters on BoB, could it possibly get any better, I love you guys.

the rev":ozgzzm7a said:
woo to the hoozy

rev
Heya Buddy, I have absolutely no idea what that means but knowing the sort of chap you are Buddy I know it can only mean good things, a big hearty woo to you too.  :sunny: 

Wow -- congratulations! Enjoy and thanks for sharing this joyous occasion  :) 

Epic! Hope it provides you some much needed comfort while you heal up!

Jim

Lucky you! :) And good job to the one who sent it. I love acts of kindness such as this. Helps us believe in our fellow man. Enjoy your tobacco :)

That is wonderful news Kirk! Also a great Brother there too! Enjoy my friend!