I hate VEVO!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
"Every day millions of people come to YouTube to watch some of the biggest names in music; stars like Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson and U2. Today youtube launches VEVO, a video site devoted exclusively to music and powered by YouTube. This new destination hopes to redefine the way people watch and engage with music online, as well as change the way the digital and music industries do business with each other. The partnership blends Google and YouTube’s leading technology with material from a broad catalog of top artists from Universal Music Group, Sony Music and EMI" -VEVO

It did that for sure, It made a large portion of Youtube SUCK!

Not much to choose from on it. But I found somebodies playlist with several AC/DC videos and it looks great. Sounds great also. 8)

VEVO slows my crap down so bad it takes 15 minutes to listen to a 3 minutes song...

Thanx Dear, I got side-tracked with Louis' "West End Blues" called by some the greatest 4 minutes of music ever recorded, good thing I'm old 'cause you remind me of Joan Baez who I met when she was your age, I'd prolly sweep you off your feet keep playing! Grandpa Ken :tongue:

puros_bran":j1bjbh9p said:
VEVO slows my crap down so bad it takes 15 minutes to listen to a 3 minutes song...
Try it on dial-up! That should keep you occupied for several hours. :lol:

Jim

Ol'Dawg":2bzre4uy said:
puros_bran":2bzre4uy said:
Try it on dial-up! That should keep you occupied for several hours. :lol:

Jim
Haha, no kidding!
The first two hours would be loading the Google Ads that are required to load first.
The next two hours: "Buffering..."

I agree, though, VEVO is terrible.

Just had a look...... agreed PB.......VEVO sucks...... Here in deep dark Africa, an you imagine how slow it gets! :lol:

pipetongue1":xfsvk2q2 said:
good thing I'm old 'cause you remind me of Joan Baez who I met when she was your age, I'd prolly sweep you off your feet keep playing! Grandpa Ken :tongue:
:D

And for the record...I hate Vevo too. Just saying.