I just added my fusion club blend to tobacco reviews

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cigarstorejay

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I just added mine and storm crows blend to www.tobaccoreviews.com

The blend is called Connecticut Yankee. It might take a few hours before it shows up on the site. If you have purchased it from pipesandcigars.com thank you. Please feel free to leave your honest (read good :lol: ) opinions and reviews. Please also remember that we realize that the tobacco from P & C comes drier than normal. Still smokes great and with a little love, can be brought right back.

No phony reviews or sabotage, please :D

That would totally be bad karma.

Thanks everybody

Finished one bowl so far. Came very dry. On the upside I got a very good burn to fine white ash! Going to rehydrate a bit to see if I can get more flavor. More feedback to come.

calipuffer":etnjjbfl said:
Finished one bowl so far. Came very dry. On the upside I got a very good burn to fine white ash! Going to rehydrate a bit to see if I can get more flavor. More feedback to come.
Thanks for trying it out! I hope you enjoy it. It will re hydrate pretty well. P & c ships it very dry. I hope that is something they correct.

I did the "tobacco sauna" routine with it, putting it in a bowl (spread evenly throughout) and placed that bowl into a bigger bowl, which was filled with boiling water (kind of like a moat) and covered with a tea towel. I let it rest for about 20 minutes like that, and then packed it away for about two weeks to let the flavors realign themselves, and it worked ace.

It's a great smoke.

P&C really shouldn't be shipping that dry, mostly because of breakage in transit. :(

8)