I just tried "Murray's" Warrior Plug (Orlik)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle...don't you have ANYTHING else to do?

Stating that one loves something 'among and above others' means it's in a group that are prized above others. So Warrior and JackKnife are on a par and above others. That means that I can still say one in my favorite...and I can say the other is my favorite as well, as both are true. I didn't say one of them was my 'only' favorite. Might be a regional difference in usage.

Thanks, by the way, for trying to make me look bad. I would have thought perhaps you were sick in bed or injured or something if you hadn't taken the time to cast your daily aspersion. Glad to know all is well. :lol:

Blackhorse":i98as2zk said:
Kyle...don't you have ANYTHING else to do?

Stating that one loves something 'among and above others' means it's in a group that are prized above others. So Warrior and JackKnife are on a par and above others. That means that I can still say one in my favorite...and I can say the other is my favorite as well, as both are true. I didn't say one of them was my 'only' favorite. Might be a regional difference in usage.

Thanks, by the way, for trying to make me look bad. I would have thought perhaps you were sick in bed or injured or something if you hadn't taken the time to cast your daily aspersion. Glad to know all is well.
Anyone ever tell you you're way too serious at times? 8) Come on, now.

Anyone ever tell you you're way too serious at times? 8) Come on, now.

Oh Kyle...relax. Two can play at the game of lilghtheartedly needling the other in jest. It appears that each of us took the other's comments too seriously.

Say...did that sample of Oriental Dusk I sent make it to your place yet?

I have been looking around and it appears that it's not going to be easy to pick up any of Warrior, Mick McQuaid (plug, square cut, or ready rubbed.)

Blackhorse":fn8k2orc said:
Oh Kyle...relax. Two can play at the game of lilghtheartedly needling the other in jest. It appears that each of us took the other's comments too seriously.

Say...did that sample of Oriental Dusk I sent make it to your place yet?
If you say so. :)

And yes, I did, check your PMs. :cheers:

8)