I Know It May Be 'Dirty', But....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henwrench

Reaction score
G&H's Coffee Caramel. Really too thick and sickly on it's own, but I always have a stash of the stuff knocking around. Why? Because I absolutely love adding a few threads to my favourite 'baccy's. Just like adding a drop of water to a good single malt, the CC can do wonders to stuff like Royal Yacht. The 'caramel' brings out the sweeter edges to the virginias but never making it too 'saccharine'. And the 'coffee' element is really brought out, the bitter darkness balancing wonderfully. I need to stress just how little I add to my bowl. Like, 6 'threads'. Or a large sized pinch of snuff. Even used daily, 25g's will last me almost 2 months.
The Coffee Caramel Effect is equally impressive in Nightcap and most surprisingly, this little 'add' simply takes Deluxe Navy Rolls to another dimension.
I know to some, this filthy habit may almost be sacrilege, but I'm hooked. I once saw a bloke buying some RY in my B&M and begged him to get some CC to go with it. He did and via the tobacconist I hear he regularly scores 25g's of CC.

I know it may be 'dirty', but.....

I don't think we get that one in the states, but there's a McClelland called Mocha Black that's coffee chocolate. Mixed a bit of that into a so-so English blend once and it was pretty decent.