I love POT (the pipe shape that is!)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XigCvFf8AN4" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's a big pot design isn't it? Just for the fun of it, I'd still love to find one of those pipes.

^^^ that's crazy. Kind of in the other direction, here's my newest pot: an Il Duca Morta. If this ain't a pocket pipe then I don't know what is
c6bde4e5.jpg

hobie1dog":q1jqumvu said:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XigCvFf8AN4" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's a big pot design isn't it? Just for the fun of it, I'd still love to find one of those pipes.
OMG this guy is so weird!....I think Kyle put this up in another post and we all had fun ridiculing this guy. The way he grabs the pipe with his leather glove at the 5 minute mark and tuns his hand on it making a "sketching" sound was the REALLY weird part to me...I laughed my ass off.

It's the LEATHER GLOVES and ASCOT and TWEED cap that does it for me :cheers: Wearing the "proper" atire is MANDITORY to having a good smoke don't ya know :cheers: I need to check with my tailor to see when he will get my "outfit" done :p

monbla256":4eyil0rk said:
It's the LEATHER GLOVES and ASCOT and TWEED cap that does it for me :cheers: Wearing the "proper" atire is MANDITORY to having a good smoke don't ya know :cheers: I need to check with my tailor to see when he will get my "outfit" done :p
do you think we can get a group discount for a large order? i think a flashmob of pipe smokers wearing stereotypical english gear would be a laugh.... ive noticed a few brothers in Chicagoland. Anyone up for it? as soon as the weather turns a little warmer maybe?

s.ireland":w2tbwoqc said:
^^^ that's crazy. Kind of in the other direction, here's my newest pot: an Il Duca Morta. If this ain't a pocket pipe then I don't know what is
c6bde4e5.jpg
Very nice Duca, Shane!
I remember you were looking for one at the Vegas show, seems you found a cool one! :cheers:

I have two pots among my briars, a Savanelli and a Stanwell. The Sav is a 5 1/2" #925 (?), blast, sterling silver cap on the stem, partial bent with a 7/8" chamber. Stan is a very basic #25 Legend, 5 1/4" long, smooth with a 7/8" chamber. Both are slim and elegant with no extra buld n the stem. Both have a similar personality -- smoked indoors they tend to burn down the center of the bowl. But smoked outdorrs in a mild breeze they burn evenly.

Ooops. The Savinelli is actually a punto oro 122. It helps to check details before clicking send.