I M Corona distributor in US

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IM Corona distribution didn't follow Savinelli distribution. Sykes made a post through SimpleMan indicating that much.

Here it is:
Hey, I noticed that you'd posted in a thread about IM Corona, Savinelli USA and Laudisi. Apparently, as a new member, I can't post to the thread, so I was wondering if you could pass along some information so that folks reading the thread aren't left in the dark.

I did want to share with folks that Fukashiro is in the process of moving US distribution and someone will be up and running, it just isn't Laudisi. It's a bit confusing because Savinelli owned all the rights to all the products except, of course, IM Corona, so Fukashiro is making its own arrangements for their lighters. Laudisi Distribution Group took over everything that Savinelli USA distributed, except for Corona.

I don't really have any details, but I'm assured it'll all be resolved soon, so there should be repair services in the US again shortly. I wish I could offer something more useful.

Best,

Sykes
(President, Laudisi Enterprises, Inc., which, yes, owns both Smokingpipes.com and LDG)