I made a desk...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PozzSka

Reaction score
So, we built a house last year, and styled it (somewhat) after farmhouses of yesteryear, and my family appreciates the folk art of eastern europe as well as some old Americana. So, my wife wanted a new computer desk after I bought her a Mac for Christmas.

But, I bought a Mac, so I couldn't afford a desk!! :shock: :lol!:

I kill me...hehe

So, I built her a desk, here's a photo, edited slightly in my best attempt at making the cell phone pic look true to color...the bottom is a light blue/grey and the top is a charcoal black/grey. Don't mind the wet spots, I took the pic after touching up some of the paint on top.

It's not perfect, but it's sturdy and matches the style of the house. And, my wife loved it, so it's all good.

Nice work! Consider adding two cable grommets for wires/cables, you can pick them up at Lowes, etc.

riff raff":efvg3ja7 said:
Nice work!   Consider adding two cable grommets for wires/cables, you can pick them up at Lowes, etc.
I thought about, but it sits about an inch from the wall due to the baseboard, so the cords just fall behind...I even mentioned putting them in to my wife, we can always drill a hole later ;-)