I May Need To.......

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Rock

Reaction score
I may need to re-introduce myself. Hahaha

I have been gone for a while due to my demanding work schedule and a very active family life at home. My 5 yr old and 3yr old are always top priority. Anyways, I have miss being on the boards and catching up on new tobaccos and pipes. You guys are great and I truely missed being a part of the best boards on the net. I hope I have slowed down enough to stay active again. I look forward to chatting with several of you.

Best,
Jeff

wecome back j rock. i'm pretty new so i don't recall chatting with you. look forward to it! good to make priorities. the boards can be time monsters (at least that's what my wife says...)

Howdy do, JR!! I see you joined BoB about 8 months before me. But, I don't remember ever meeting you until now. My name's Robert Garner, aka beebiz, aka bee! I now know three things about you... 1) you're a pipe smoker, 2) you're one of the brothers, and 3) you put family (especially your children) before anything else. That's enough for me to know that I already like you... and, respect you as a brother!!! It's a real pleasure to finally make your acquaintance!!! :D

BTW, welcome back!!! ;)

Robert

puros_bran":9al31z9e said:
Uhh Beebiz... 2 years and 9 months...lol
Nice catch, brother PB!! But, then again, I would expect no less from you! It's hard to get much of anything past you!!! I just goofed by looking at month and date... not the year!! My bad... sorry!! :oops:

Thanks for pointing out the error of my way, PB!!! ;)

Robert

J_Rock was the last person to make a 'trade' with Thomas James before he dropped off the face o the earth.
TJ didn't really make trades, he always gave you way more than was bargained for.. Sumbitch put a tin of pipe tobacco (all at least 5 years old) in the boxpass one year for everyone that participated..lol Always threatened to pay someone to swap with me for Secret Santa so he could blow my house up.. Damn I miss him.. And I tell you the truth, I'd trade off the lot of you to get to talk to him some more..with no offense intended. Storys out the ass and so opinionated you could just barely be his friend if you disagreed with him...lol Hell of a man..

I mistakenly thought JJ was J_Rock and offered to trade with him when he was a total board noob (not a pipe smoking noob)..lol.
Told him if TJ trusted him it was good enough for me, he responded "I assure you I'm trustworthy (he was/is) but I have no clue who TJ is.." ROFLMAO!!!

Sorry to do that J_Rock.. Welcome back man.

Yo J!!!
I have been away for some time too........ well Bro good so see you back man!!