I need some body help me.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr pipe

Reaction score
I need a profesional man who can evaluation (cost accounting) and then price some my hand made tamper(please),if any body can do it a great indulgence to me.( of course frome theirs pic). :shock:

You might have to rephrase that one, dr pipe...I'm pretty good at putting the pieces together when someone is speaking outside their language, but this one I couldn't figure out. :) What are you asking?

8)

That make sense. I was thinking he made a tamper and wanted to know what it was worth. :oops:

8)

sorry :oops: (down with any iranian akhond)(for poor lan teching to student).
my freinds, I had 50-60 amper( I made them 3 years ago by my self,two month ago I changed my house and I thought what to do with them, I want to put them garbage but my brother who live in norway told me ,he want all of them) yesterday he mail me and told about their price and I have no idea about this ( he look in some site and and became very iterest when saw some hand made tamper has 20-60$ but I told him also very tamper hase price about 1-2$) but actualy I didn't have any idea about my tampers, so I wanted to help me any body who has information about hand made material as tamper.

All depends on what you made them from and what level of quality is involved, some tampers that sell for high amounts are made by well known and much respect pipe carvers, who also just happen to make tampers too.

Best if you post a picture of them here to get a better response from folk who might be able to help. :)