I need to borrow $1.4M and $46,390.50

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greyson

Reaction score
I need some cash for fighting future wars and combating rebels on forest moons. I also need to stop spending time on thisiswhyimbroke.com

$1.4m gets you a fully drivable robotic death machine:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2iZ0WuNvHr8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

And for the reasonable price of $46,390.50 you can buy the first ever hover bike. For me. Details here

I've got some spare change lying around somewhere.

I will count it up and see what I can do.

Well, if you can convince each member of this board (no, I haven't counted the membership - just guessing), to send you the equivalent of 1 US Dollar, you might be off to a good start. At least $500.

On the other hand, if you convince only sane members to send you a dollar, you will end up with a nice, shiny penny!

:clown:

:shock:

Ok. As someone for a soft spot for the world of Japanese animation and games, including mechas, I pronounce this EPIC!!!

BTW, are you sure it's possible to pilot one without being an angst-ridden teengater? :lol:

Bah - for the right amount of money (and a generous pipe & tobacco donation), I'll send you a real Imperial Speeder Bike. Hell, I'll even throw in an Imperial Armor Suit if the money is right and I really like the donated tobacco blends and pipes.

imperi10.jpg

(Forest Moon not included)

8)

I was getting tachikoma vibes from that - not enough legs though. How nerdy of me.

Seriously people, it opens fire when the driver smiles. It's so full of win it might possibly have tiger blood.

You know what the crazy thing is, if I had the money I would send it your way mate, not the most noble of cause granted but what the hell , maybe I could talk you into taking it for a spin into certain political buildings and grinning your butt off for a spell. ;)