I spent money on this instead of pipes [tattoo]

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Handsome Dynamite

Reaction score
Hoping this goes in the Arts and Entertainment forum....

Just got this done today. Took seven hours :shock:

Front
Picture183.jpg

Side
Picture184.jpg

Back
Picture187.jpg

Sweet! That's nice work. I've had a blind dragon on my arm since 1989. I couldn't afford to have it finished after the guy's prices went from $50 an hour to $150 in less than a year. Still love it though.

Harlock999":nkdd87s7 said:
Sweet! That's nice work. I've had a blind dragon on my arm since 1989. I couldn't afford to have it finished after the guy's prices went from $50 an hour to $150 in less than a year. Still love it though.
Hey, sometimes a tattoo without something has just as much soul as one that's finished.
You got pics of it?

Handsome Dynamite said:
Hoping this goes in the Arts and Entertainment forum....

Just got this done today. Took seven hours :shock:

You know, youcoulda brought me a tin of FVF and a six pack, and I'd a spent 7 hours smokin' and drinkin' and sticking you with a hat pin and we'd both had more fun :lol!:

Handsome Dynamite":1duznbsa said:
Harlock999":1duznbsa said:
Hey, sometimes a tattoo without something has just as much soul as one that's finished.
You got pics of it?
I'll try to post a pic.

Blind dragon by Bob Roberts, Spotlight Tattoo, Hollywood Ca, circa 1989.