I stand

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

Reaction score
time I have been reading this forum, I think it is time to present

I am a pipe smoker for 20 years, Spanish, live in Mallorca, a small island that you know best.

I use a translator because my English is bad enough, I hope you know forgive any shortcoming that has

well, I said, I hope I will be around from time to time and to learn and collaborate with you all

greetings from Mallorca

Gus

Hi Gus, enjoy yourself here at BOB. This is a wonderful place to be with a very knowledgeable group of folks.

Welcome aboard, Gus! (Bienvenidos!) A Brother of the Briar in Spain -- Excellent! What kind of tobaccos do you enjoy? Just curious...

Bienvenido no, espero que mi traductor al español es muy malo para vosotros!

Welcome Gus!!! My wife and I have visited your wonderful island twice. What a beautiful place! We hope to return within the next two years!
FTRPLT

thank you very much to all boys

ftrplt":sv4csq5r said:
Welcome Gus!!! My wife and I have visited your wonderful island twice. What a beautiful place! We hope to return within the next two years!
FTRPLT
I am glad that you have enjoyed the island, the truth is that if it is very nice

maybe in a couple of years here and we smoked a couple of pipes together with a jug of beer

GusMartinez":mffqav9o said:
thank you very much to all boys

ftrplt":mffqav9o said:
FTRPLT
I am glad that you have enjoyed the island, the truth is that if it is very nice

maybe in a couple of years here and we smoked a couple of pipes together with a jug of beer
Gus,
Sounds good to me!!!!!! FTRPLT

after a long time without stop by here, back, hoping to have some more time to post and share with you from Eng, in the Balearic Islands

greetings to all