I was gifted with exceptional generosity!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cds43

Reaction score
I have been searching with much frustration to find the new Balkan Sobranie. My favorite store has emailed me twice about it being in stock and both times I have missed the boat on obtaining some. On one occasion I had a confirmation of purchase and was emailed the next day with a notice that they had sold out.
After expressing this frustration on the RATS post, I was PM'ed by Kyle Weiss to look for a tin in the mail. How could this be? I have never been on a forum with such a good group of people!

This was in the mail yesterday and has almost a year on it. Thanks a bunch Kyle. I will pass it forward soon.
IMG_0346-L.jpg

Indeed, let us know what you think to it once you've savoured a few bowl, very good of you Kyle, good man. :)

I really don't want to open it but I will next week to celebrate the holiday and my 10 days off. I will try and give my best description.

Great job kyle. Im starting to work my way into lats , orientals and the like. Curious to hear your opinion.

Ian, you'd like that one, honestly. The next time I have a tin open, I'll send you some--it's become "unobtainium" for sure. Why? I don't know.

My only issue with it has been the cut. I'm so bloody used to flakes and dense tobacco, the shag-like cut sometimes throws off my mojo. Flavor-wise, though, it's very unique. Sealike, a tad salty, smokey, peaty and medium-weight in almost all areas. It isn't a favorite of mine, but sometimes it fills that random need when nothing else tastes quite like it.

8)