I Was Wondering If Any of Myr BoB Brother's Could Help Me

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fly Boy Veteran

Reaction score
Hi My Fellow BoBriar ,
I'm new to pipe smoking and don't have any tobacco yet. I was wondering if any of my fellow BoB would be willing to help me out with some samples of 1Q and Boswells's Northwoods and any other tobacco's that would be good to try as newbie pipe smoker. I'm waiting for a sample of Captain Black Blue to come to me in the mail as wells as samples from I think it's called Altaids? Been waiting awhile and nothing has come yet. I decided I'm going to start out with some Meercschaum Corn Cob pipes as I don't have any extra money to put out to buy for ex. Dr Grabow or some other brand of reasonably priced pipes.

Hope my fellow BoB will be able to help me out with some free samples of pipe tobacco for a newbie to start out with.

Thanks my fellow Pipe Smokers !

In Pipes ,
Fly Boy Veteran
aka BOB
Spring Hill, Florida
:D

Fly Boy Veteran":8djb2ip6 said:
Hi My Fellow BoBriar ,
I'm new to pipe smoking and don't have any tobacco yet. I was wondering if any of my fellow BoB would be willing to help me out with some samples of 1Q and Boswells's Northwoods, Frog Morton and any other tobacco's that would be good to try as newbie pipe smoker. I'm waiting for a sample of Captain Black Blue to come to me in the mail as wells as samples from I think it's called Altaids? Been waiting awhile and nothing has come yet. I decided I'm going to start out with some Missouri Meercschaum Corn Cob pipes as I don't have any extra money to put out to buy for ex. Dr Grabow or some other brand of reasonably priced pipes.

Hope my fellow BoB will be able to help me out with some free samples of pipe tobacco for a newbie to start out with.

Thanks my fellow Pipe Smokers !

In Pipes ,
Fly Boy Veteran
aka BOB
Spring Hill, Florida
:D

I think these guys are way more qualified to answer than I, but I really like the Pipework and Wilkes 524 and 191

rev

Pm me your address I can send you some northwoods and others.