I won a prize from Smokingpipes.com

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DustyRoundup

Reaction score
Good thing Kyle wasnt around! :suspect:

I dont think I told you guys, but last weekend , smokingpipes .com had a contest to see who could post the most and the best reviews on theyre tobaccos.
I figured what the heck , and posted my thoughts on everything I have tried .

I never thought I would have won, but it was snowing or raining, and I didnt feel like going outside that day.

I guess they sent me a tin of my choosing ( Cumberland) and a coffee mug and a sock, or socks???
I should be getting it next week, as it usually takes about a week to get packages from them.

Anyhow, thumbs up to smokingpipes !! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wow! Nice job! You shoulda just plagiarized my reviews from here and split the haul with me. :twisted:

Ya done good! I didn't even know they had a contest. I spend all of my time here. :lol!:

Thumbs up to YOU Dusty, that's great news. Congrats on winning the review contest. I'm sure that Kyle will be proud of you also. I really enjoy reading the tobacco notes that you guys post here, keep up the good work :cheers: :cheers:

Congrats. Winning stuff is always nice...even if it's stuff you don't wamt. Just the fact that you were the one who won it can make you feel better!

Well done! I did notice all the reviews you did on the site :) pretty cool that they gave you the prize tin & mug & socks!

What's up with the reviews not being on the site anymore? Just went to check and the whole review system seems to have vanished

s.ireland":7932r76x said:
What's up with the reviews not being on the site anymore? Just went to check and the whole review system seems to have vanished
They found out that Kyle was the ghost writer for Dusty. He only gets dirty socks now! :affraid:

LOL,

I did see on facebook that Smokingpipes said they have new pics of theyre "Bulk Blends"
But I didnt notice the reviews were gone , i'll go look now.

But the package came today, my tin of Cumberland , a "Super Cool" coffee cup with the smoking pipes logo, and a pair of black socks with the same logo.

Dam, I'll be stylin , sittin out front, smokin a pipeful of cumberland, drinkin coffee out of the cup and wearin those fancy new socks :D

Dusty,
You'll be stylin for sure. Up here in Maine I'm stylin when I'm sporting my camo shorts, L L Bean hunting boots and knee high black socks!!! LOL trying to dodge the ticks while tramping through the deep woods, puffing on a cob. Oh yea, and this is the same outfit we wear to formal events.