I worried that she would take me back, still love me.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herzl

Reaction score
How would we be? There's no question that I've had, of late, a roving eye. True, I'd been spending a lot of her time with the Cut Plug sisters, and shagging Kendall Dark, tickling Haddo's Delight, laid gifts at the feet of Lady Abingdon, had a great time in Union Square, went on a slow-hand sentimental journey back to my first-true-love, a plush Full-figured Virginian. Moved in with that hairy, flaky, Bow-Legged Bear. Not to mention, Boker Or, and all that snuffling down the rabbit hole, too many for a gentleman to mention. I cleaned the sheets, put her in her best dress, and my old girl, 1792, welcomed her man home o' so sweetly. Absence didn't make the heart grow fonder, the reunion proved a marriage 'made in heaven' most true. I will stray, bring some home to stay, but never forget where home is. Now, how about a few flame-grain dresses for my best gal, and a nice cool ride on a Night Train, my love?

I most confess, we love the same dear old gal, her sister Bracken Flake is mighty fine, as are their wild cousins Condor and St Bruno :pipe:

I really must try Braken Flake, next order for sure. I almost pulled the trigger a couple days ago. Thanks for the tip! I found the Condor while chasing some snuff hard to get in the US at a 'My Smoking Shop' in the UK, but the 15.8149 USD for 50 gm plus overseas shipping is a tad stiff, also you cannot pay for tobacco leaf products with a credit card. I don't know if that applies to snuff too yet. When I finish my Virginia curriculum, I'll get it to try, for the experience even if I cannot get the usual bulk.

Smoking some Braken in a Stanwell HCA as I type... I've never tried 1792 but Braken is a good flake weed.

I've several tins of 1792 from 07' in the cellar, perhaps its time to indulge, I hope my wife will understand.......

Yeah, I'm a little worried you got involved with that flakey hairy bow legged one,,,,,not that there's anything WRONG with that !!!!

Texas Outlaw":yqzx9mnp said:
y'all are just smoking those tobaccos, right? :shock:
Not to worry boys...

12.jpg