I'd like to introduce myself......

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi Everyone.....

My name is Matt and I have been smoking a pipe for about 5 years now. I've been blending my own blends for the last 2 years (Habana Daydream from C&D and Father Orin, Mojo, and Bakerstreet USA from 4Noggins).
I live in Lenor NC, have a Wife and two daughters.
My Favorite pipes are SerJacapo's, Petersons, and Kaywoodies, and I smoke mostly VaPers.

I love a good joke, I'm on the run from Snobbery and I extend my hand to each and everyone of you.....I Look forward to making some friends.

Thanks...... :pipe:

Welcome Matt! I think you have found the right place, no snobs here that I've observed. I'm practically your neighbor over in Jasper, Ga area !

:pipe:

Happy to meet you all!!!! Think I've prettied up my account...time to explore.... :study:

Welcome to the BOB Matt, where snobs and knobs and slobs come together around a fine pipe!

Some decent normal people as well!

Hello Talonr1701,

You're very welcome. I'm a newbie too, just subscribed a couple of days ago. I think BoB is packed with nice people. :D
Have fun!

Dirk

Welcome Talon. Glad to see you over here. Good group. BTW always enjoy your reviews over at the tobacco review site.

Welcome Matt!

Good to see you over here. TO has joined us also. The TAPS Pipe Show is in Raleigh this coming Saturday and I hope that you can make it down!

Hey all...

Probably won't make raleigh, but I treated myself to a C&D visit today as a consolation prize. Thanks for the warm welcome! :pipe: Can't wait to dig in.....

Welcome Matt, I'm not sure this is the best place to run from all types of Snobbery... I know the quality of people can't be beat, but their may be some pipe/tobacco Snobs among us :lol!: