Ideas for Spring Forward Box Pass Number 5

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,of course!

Two boxes going in reverse direction sounds cool but logistically difficult for Mike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NAH!

I like Jasons idea of two boxes of MIXED English/va's. Gives more options for each handoff. Plus opportunities for "paybacks." he he he

Watch out for PB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get him guys!

I will have a different strategy this year. I will hold the box for the set number of days, smoke samples, trade tins for tins. My "adds" over and beyond trades will be "samples" only.

Give me some ideas of what yall would like to sample,,,,,,,,,,,,besides my Dunhill's.

No soup for Kramer. He's on a diet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as soon as the Super Bowl is over and the cheese heads loose.

Expect rusty tins from the Tin Man!

:lol!: 'n @ :afro:

I'm excited about this year's pass. Learned a lot in the past year and have some good things to add this year.

Even' Mike, If you need anything look over my cellar @ Knox, and let me know! Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

thomas james":6qxadzch said:
No soup for Kramer. He's on a diet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as soon as the Super Bowl is over and the cheese heads loose.

Expect rusty tins from the Tin Man!

:lol!: 'n @ :afro:
I usually keep the oil can handy but I will be careful not to let any of the rusty ones slip into the box :).

By the way Mike, what is the general time frame for this box pass? I may be on the road for a few days during our spring break, which is the week of March 16-22. If the box is passed to me that week, maybe I can work something out with :afro: , since he is just down the street from me.

Gotta' refill that oil can now . . . . . .