ideas?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vercer

Reaction score
So far I've been smoking mostly McClelland blends. Frog Morton ATP, OTB and Oriental 14 and I'm looking to expand some but not real sure where to go from here. I enjoy those listed so far, though the Across The Pond took a couple bowls to grow on me.

What I'm looking for is some advice I guess, looking for something similar but different if that makes sense and perhaps something completely different to open up my world some. I've pretty much decided to get a tin of Escudo (based on reviews here) next B&M trip and am wondering what else might be good to look for?

Personally, I would get a sampler of GLP blends from smoking pipes or pipesandcigars. I sometimes buy them just for the variety. GLP will show you want the word "blend" really means.

Ok you are mentioning English blends here
I like English on the light side especially when the VA is more pronounced!!
Try.
McClelland AM pipe.
McClelland FMOT
C&D Plantation Evening.
Rattrays Red Rapparee
GLP Chelsea morn.

Have fun Bro!!!

I can vouch for the Red Rapparee (thanks Piet, Mudd) it is certainly a wonderful smoke IMHO

Thanks guys, gonna take this list down to the shop tomorrow and see what they have and what I'll need to have them order.

this is in the light english category, i would say, but gl pease maltese falcon is a nice cross between the very mild pleasant frog morton and gl's medium english, westminster. me likes it! :D

bruins":jth9dmkf said:
this is in the light english category, i would say, but gl pease maltese falcon is a nice cross between the very mild pleasant frog morton and gl's medium english, westminster. me likes it! :D
Gonna try me some of that on my next order :D