If not now, when?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sloth

Reaction score
Some five years ago, when it became clear to me that of all the pipe forums I liked BoB the best, I began my regular and concerted lurking. I managed to bring forth the effort a year and a half ago to sign up. It may take a while yet before I show more than fitful signs of activity--most likely in The Tobacco Jar, which I tend to check rather often in the course of the typical day (the double entendre was serendipitous, if you were wondering).

See you in a bit.

Sloth":2fnwur3h said:
Some five years ago, when it became clear to me that of all the pipe forums I liked BoB the best, I began my regular and concerted lurking. I managed to bring forth the effort a year and a half ago to sign up. It may take a while yet before I show more than fitful signs of activity--most likely in The Tobacco Jar, which I tend to check rather often in the course of the typical day (the double entendre was serendipitous, if you were wondering).

See you in a bit.
You have to pace yourself. Sometimes a little DGT is in order.

Welcome and it is good to hear from you!

Welcome to the brotherhood. When you feel more comfortable jump in.

Good to see you've posted, take your time and post when you're comfortable in doing so, it's a great bunch of folk here and I'm sure you'll find it pretty easy going when you get started.  :cheers: :sunny: 

Welcome aboard and glad to have you. Post at your own pace, main thing enjoy yourself!

Richard Burley":1wi707xo said:
An apt moniker, then, Mr. Sloth.  Perchance slippery, too?   :lol:   
René Magritte's "La trahison des images" comes to mind. I've had a penchant for cognitive dissonance ever since, at age six, I declared that I wanted to be an artist when I grew up.

Thanks for the great welcome, guys!

Well, just so you know, dissonances in cognition are worked out in the Rubber Room, or so I'm told.  ;) 

Noted. I meant penchant as in liking for, not tendency to do. But you knew that.  :tongue:

Welcome Sloth. I was intentional in my delayed response in effort to match your slow posting.  :D