If You Like The Pot Shape

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Max

Reaction score
This is a Brad Pohlman Sandblasted Pot. IDK, it just speaks to me.

What is it saying?

"Buy me, buy me, buy me"

monbla256":p7zhv9iv said:
Damn nice looking Apple !!! Nice, nice blast :p

I guess that actually is an apple. The description though says pot.

I agree with you though, it's an apple trying to pass for a pot.

I just got done lamenting the beauty of smooth finishes over rusticated in another topic, this pipe makes me want to take all the back. I like that there is a grain pattern coming out in the finish. Wonderful pipe.

dpkrause":84itf5q8 said:
I just got done lamenting the beauty of smooth finishes over rusticated in another topic, this pipe makes me want to take all the back. I like that there is a grain pattern coming out in the finish. Wonderful pipe.
Picking up the grain is what is so NICE about blasted finishes over a rustication. :p And this one is a PRIMO example :p

monbla256":fazykmdj said:
Picking up the grain is what is so NICE about blasted finishes over a rustication. :p And this one is a PRIMO example :p
Hear, hear. :)

It's a pretty stout apple, leaning "pot" shape, but the nice thing about it: it's sure to appeal to apple AND pot shape lovers alike. Generally, I'm not really into apples, pots, or even straight pipes, but that's one that has it all going on in a really nice way. I hate it when that happens and ruins my attempted consistency. :lol:

8)

I have a soft spot for traditional shapes with a twist. This little cunner has a lot going for it. Bowl is a bit oversize. ('Course I don't know actual dimensions.) Little extra touch to the rim. Nice thin mouthpiece. . .

No, sadly, I did not buy it. It was sold when I first saw it so I don't even know how much it was.

Admiring it for it's artistry is ok for me too.

Wonderful pipe. Thanks for posting the pics. I have a couple of Brad's pipes and they are both top notch. Would have loved to own this one.

Edit - I just remembered my current avatar is one of my Pohlmann pipes, FYI.

Nice looking pipe too.

I hadn't heard of him before stumbling on that pipe. I'll have to keep a look out for what he is doing.